Sunday 20 March 2011

Evaluation of the Preliminary Movie

I Believe that the preliminary movie was not a great success due to my absent. I think overall the storyline was good. As there was only two people invovled in this film it was difficult to come up with many shots.
I personally think that there could be many things to improve for example the shots I could have added different kinds of shots EG: Close-ups, Over The shoulder, Match Cuts, Mid shots ect. As this was all done in one day the editing was not great and decreased us to have many different shots due to the time and amount of people. Also what can have been improve when filming is lighting in the scenes and try to keep the lighting constant when filming. 
However overall i think the filming and storyline was good due to having very short time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment