(Please note, The storyboard reads horizontally rather than vertically)
Above is a quick storyboard of which i drew for the new film opening plan. Inbetween each picture will be flashes of black screens like the opening of 'Se7en'
since there isnt any explanotary writing by the pictures i have drawn, i will explain it breifly here.
So we took some ideas from the initial plan such as : a "call card" rather than being wings, the character leaves a scarf each time she finishes with a costumer. Also, a man who appears dead on the bed is seen at the end of the clip. And furthermore, the use of a phone ringing emergancy.
1. WIDE SHOT OF CHARACTER IN BEDROOM (WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SEE FULL BED)
2.CHARACTERS SMUDGED MAKE UP AND MESSY HAIR (MID CLOSE SHOT )
3. THINGS ON TABLE AS CHARACTER USES THEM INDIVIDUALLY (CLOSE UP )
4. CHARACTER FIXING HAIR AND MAKEUP (VERY CLOSE UP )
5. CHARACTER WALKS TOWARDS THE DOOR (WIDE SHOT)
6. CHARACTER TURNS BEFORE LEAVING AND DROPS SCARF (WIDE SHOT)
7. AUDIENCE CAN NOW SEE MAN ON THE BED WHEN PHONE IS HEARD (WIDE SHOT)
8. ZOOM IN OF PHONE RINGING 999 (VERY CLOSE UP)
9. CHARACTER LEAVES THE ROOM (LONG SHOT)